Tool Name & Model: Tencor M-gage 300 Sheet Resistance Measurement System (50-03000)
Description: The M-Gage 300 measures sheet resistance in ohms per square or miliohms per square on an up to 6” wafer. If specific resistivity is known, the thickness of the deposited film layer can be computed from the sheet resistance measured. It’s a non-contact measurement instrument which is taking by Eddy Current. The Digital Data Converter will perform this computation automatically. On both instruments the choice of measurement data is easily switch selectable, as is the choice of units. When used with the Digital Data Converter and printer, all measurement information is printed automatically.
Maker: Tencor (Right Now is KLA-Tencor)
Wafer Size: 2”- 6”, manual load
- Tester with Display
- 150mm 5 points optical encode disk
- DDC (Digital Data Converter, Model Number: 20-03030)
- Printer (Optional)
· Measurement range
- Ω/sq range 1 Ω/sq -1,999 Ω/sq
- mΩ/sq range 1 mΩ/sq -1,999 mΩ/sq
- Film Thickness, calculated by DDC: 100Å min. ~ 270KÅ (when the Resistivity is 2.7µΩ-cm)
- Sheet Resistance Repeatability. Total repeatability is the standard deviation (σ) percent of mean value, ±1 count:
- 1 to 100 mΩ/sq, Ω/sq σ/ave <±0%;
- 100 to 500 mΩ/sq, Ω/sq σ/ave <±0%;
- 500 to 1000 mΩ/sq, Ω/sq σ/ave <±0%;
- 1000 to 1999 mΩ/sq, Ω/sq σ/ave <±0%.
- Power Requirements: 110Vac, 50-60Hz, <15A
- Display: 3 ½ Digit LED display, autoranges over three decades
- Shipping Weight: 7 kg (15.5 lbs)
- Dimensions: Tester: 24cm (9.5″)W x 19cm (7″)H x 39cm (15.5″)D
Condition: Used. We sell it at complete, working condition. Buyer is responsible for actual shipping, and insurance charges.
Price: Pls email us with your company information and RFQ in detail.
Price Term: Ex-works
Installation and training: Optional at extra cost.
Payment Term: 100% against PO
Lead time: 4 to 6 weeks after payment
Valid Time: Subject to prior sale without notice. Appreciate your time.
The tool may be subject to the export control laws of the United States and other countries. Buyer will comply with the restrictions of the laws and might need to sign the “Customer Statement” before PO. The trademarks of the equipment and parts contained in these documents belonged to the Original Equipment Manufacturers.