Used Allwin21 AccuThermo AW 610 Rapid Thermal Process System O2/N2 208V 3P 50A AW610. It was working before de-installation.
AccuThermo AW 610 System is Atmospheric RTP with a Pentium® class computer with a 17-inch LCD monitor and Allwin21 Corp proprietary software package.
- AW 410/610 Main Frame with wires.
- Aluminum chamber with water cooling and gold plating.
- Isolated Quartz Tube without window.
- Oven control board and main control board
- Bottom and top heating with 21 (1.2KW ea) Radiation heating lamp module with 4 bank zones (Top Front&Rear,Bottom Front&Rear).
- Quartz Tray for 4 to 6 inch square wafer (Round wafer tray is option)
- One gas line with one MFC without shut-off valve.
- Computer with AW Software, 17” LCD Monitor, Mouse, Standard Keyboard
- T Shape Quartz with TC and one holder for 100-800°C
- One package of 5 pieces of thermocouple wires
- One USB with original Software backup
- Three gas lines with gas box, shut-off valve and gas PCB with 3 MFCs.N2 10SLM 1 pieceO2 10SLM 1 pieceAr 10SLM 1 piece
- Patented ERP Pyrometer for noncontact Temperature Sensor For 400-1250°C with the following.
- Quartz Tube with Window instead of without Window for Pyrometer
- Chiller for ERP Pyrometer(Option)
- 6″ TC Wafer for Pyrometer Calibration(Option)
Omega Meter CL23A for Pyrometer Calibration(Option)
Description from OEM website for your reference.
The AW610 system uses high intensity visible radiation to heat single wafer for short process periods of time at precisely controlled temperatures. The process periods are typically 1-600 seconds in duration, although periods of up to 9999 seconds can be selected. These capabilities, combined with the heating chamber’s cold-wall design and superior heating uniformity, provide significant advantages over conventional furnace processing.
Key Features & Specifications
- Wafer sizes: Small pieces, 2″, 3″, 4″ , 5″ , 6″ wafer capability
- Recommended ramp up rate: Programmable, 10°C to 120°C per second. Maximum Rate: 200°C (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Recommended steady state duration: 0-300 seconds per step
- Ramp down rate: Non-programmable, 10°C to 200C per second.
- Recommended steady state temperature range: 150°C – 1150°C. Maximum 1250°C (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Thermocouple 100-800±0.5°C with ±0.5°C accuracy & rapid response.
- Temperature repeatability: ±0.5°C or better at 1150°C wafer-to-wafer. (Repetition specifications are based on a 100-wafer set.)
- Temperature uniformity: ±5°C across a 6″ (150 mm) wafer at 1150°C. (This is a one sigma deviation 100 angstrom oxide.) For a titanium silicide process, no more than 4% increase in non-uniformity during the first anneal at 650°C to 700°C.
- Process/Purge gas inputs: Any inert and/or non-toxic gas regulated to 30 PSIG and prefiltered to 1 micron. Typically, N2, O2, Ar, He, Forming gas, NH3, N2O2 are used.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Appreciate your time! Subject to prior sale without notice.