Equipment Model: AG Associates Heatpulse 610 Rapid Thermal Processing equipment
Maker: AG Associates
Condition: Used,Good condition,Refurbished by Enginneering Solutions. No Quartz Tube and Tray (Option Extra Cost, New). We sell it at AS IS,WHERE IS
Price: Contact Us by filling the bottom form. Appreciate your time.
Quantity: 2 sets
Valid Time: Subject to prior sale without notice
Description of the original equipment for your reference only.
AG Associates Heatpulse 610 Rapid Thermal Processing equipment description for your reference only.
AG ASSOCIATES HEATPULSE 610 RAPID THERMAL PROCESSOR
Features and Applications
Manually loaded and capable of processing silicon and III-V substrates up to 150mm in diameter, Heatpulse 610 provides solutions to your process development and monitoring needs. Equipped with a graphical user interface to improve operator productivity, Heatpulse 610 offers recipe management and system diagnostics.
Major System Features
- Semiconductor grade quartz process chamber
- 21 tungsten halogen lamps in an upper and lower array
- Extended Range Pyrometer: 400°C -1300oC (200°C w/TC)
- Graphical User Interface(GUI)
- Rebuilt to OEM specs- will look like new system
These capabilities, combined with the heating chamber’s cold-wall design and
superior heating uniformity, provide significant advantages over conventional
Key Features Include
- Closed-loop temperature control with pyrometer or thermocouple temperature sensing.
- Precise time-temperature profiles tailored to suit specific process requirements.
- Fast heating and cooling rates unobtainable in conventional technologies.
- Consistent wafer-to-wafer process cycle repeatability.
- Elimination of external contamination.
- Small footprint and energy efficiency.
- Recommended Steady State Temperature Range: 400-1250° C.
- Steady-State Temperature Stability: ± 2° C.
- Temperature Monitoring Mechanisms: Extended Range Pyrometer (ERP), used throughout the recommended temperature range, or a thermocouple, used for process temperatures below 400° C.
- Heating Rate: 1-200° C per second, user-controllable.
- Cooling Rate: Temperature dependent; max 150° C per second.
- Maximum Non-uniformity:
- ±5°C across a 6″ (150mm) wafer at 1150°C. (This is a one sigma deviation 100 angstrom oxide.) For a titanium silicidation process, no more than 4% increase in non-uniformity during the first anneal at 650°C to 700 °C.
- Post-anneal sheet resistivity measured on a 150mm wafer annealed at 1100° C for 10 seconds. R&D models optimized for slip control.
- Implant: As 1E16 50 KeV with implant uniformity ≤0.3%
- Lamp Life: Unconditionally guaranteed for three years.
- Steady State Time: 1-9999 sec. (1-600 sec. recommended)
- Wafer Sizes for the HEATPULSE 610: 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″.
- Process Gases: The HEATPULSE system delivers one non-corrosive process gas with manually controlled flow. Optional MFC, Up to 4.
- GUI software Standard , upgrade to P-CAT
- 16 bit A/D
Role of RTP
|Anneal Oxidation||Form a uniform layer of silicon dioxide to insulate a circuit element|
|Silicidation||Decrease the resistivity of tungsten silicide or titanium silicide caps on polycrystalline device gates|
|Nitridization||Form a silicon nitride layer for insulation, protection against oxidation, or anti-reflective coatings|
|BSPG Reflow||Improve the surface characteristics such as uniformity for boron phosphorous spin on glass (BPSG). Also called densification|
|Ion Activation||Cause implanted ions such as arsenic and boron to integrate into the silicon crystal lattice to improve surface conductivity|
|Platinum Sintering||Form a thermionic bond between platinum and silicon to increase the current-carrying capability of a circuit|
|Salicidation||Self-aligning Silicidation. Increase the conductivity of refractory metal silicides used to connect gate material to metallic vias. Similar to Silicidation|
Research wafer trays available for either Si or GaAs in 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6”
sizes; GaAs Susceptors; and Slip-Free Rings.
Rapid Thermal Process, Rapid Thermal Processing, Rapid Thermal Anneal, Rapid Thermal Annealing, Rapid Thermal Oxidation, Rapid Thermal Nitride, RTA, RTP, RTO, RTN,, Semiconductor Equipment, Used Semiconductor Equipment, Semiconductor Process Equipment, AG210, AG310, AG 410, AG610, AG 610I, AG Associates, Heatpulse 210, Heatpulse 410, Minipulse 310, Heatpulse 610, Heatpulse 610I, AG Heatpulse 410, AG Heatpulse 610, AG Heatpulse 210, AG Minipulse 310, Atmospheric Rapid Thermal Process, Vacuum Rapid Thermal Process, Furnace, Oven, Thermal Furnace, Thermal Process, Thermal Processing,JIPELEC, ag2146,JetClip,JetStar, AST SHS2000, AST STEAG 2800, ssintegration, Rapid Thermal Oxide,JetFirst ,Mattson, annealsys, heatpulse ,ag 2146,Koyo Thermo Systems,AST STEAG-MATTSON 2800, heat pulse, Solaris, Eclipse ,modularpro, RLA-1000, AG Heatpulse, rapid thermal processor, Steag AST SHS2000, Solaris 75, Solaris75,STEAG Electronic Systems ,eng-sol, Annealsys, RLA-3000, Engineering Solutions ，Solaris 150, Rapid Thermal Annealer , AS-Master ,modularpro,RTO ,Modular Process Technology, Solaris150,AS-One,AS-Micro,
All the Heatpulse Rapid Thermal Processing , Rapid Thermal Annealing equipment trademarks belongs to AG Associates , the original equipment manufacturer. All rights reserved.