♥♥♥♥ We have 27 sets of EG 2001 available now at AS IS,WHERE IS . 14 sets in China and 13 sets in USA. Please contact us ASAP to check the availability. The owners only accept package sales (14,13). August 8th, 2019 ♥♥♥♥
Model: Electroglas 2001 Prober (EG 2001X, EG 2001CX)
Original Equipment Manufacturer: Electroglas
Condition: Used, Complete, working condition. Refurbished by seller .
Valid Time: Subject to prior sale
Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
Location: Silicon Valley, CA, U.S.A.
Warranty: 90 days non-consumable parts
Installation and training: Available at extra charge
Service Contract: Available at extra charge
The Electroglas 2001 wafer probers are extremely accurate, modularly designed automatic wafer probers, configured to perform automatic system functions of:
- Automatic wafer load
- Automatic wafer alignment
- Automatic wafer measurement
- Automatic wafer test/sort.
The Electroglas 2000 series wafer prober station have been available in variety of ever-expanding configurations, depending on the needs of the user. The basic (minimum) configuration of the EG 2001X, EG 2001CX wafe prober consists of:
- forcer (X/Y motor) & platen
- ring carrier, microscope post, & microscope
- power module (with logic & driver sections)
- monitor console
- operator’s console
- custom table
The Electroglas 2001 prober ( EG 2001X, EG 2001CX ) wafer prober station may be seen in other configurations, including any of the following options:
- Autoloader (material handling)
- Disk Drives & Controller
- Hot Chuck & Controller
- Ink Dot Inspection (an Autoalign option)
- OCR (optical character recognition)
- Probe Mark Inspection (an Autoalign option)
- Profiler (non-contact edge sensor)
All the Electroglas 2001 Prober trademarks belongs to Electroglas , the original equipment manufacturer. All rights reserved.